Singer Burke understands the unique challenges you face as you try to maximize the potential of your talent and balance professional demands, personal goals and tight schedules.
As you achieve greater success in your career, your finances become ever more complicated. If you’re not already thinking of your creative pursuits in terms of a business, it’s time to start.
Our skilled advisors work alongside you to help you manage and make sense of all aspects of your business affairs. We are able to quickly respond to your changing needs, so that you are best positioned for lasting success.
The professionals at Singer Burke come to the table with decades of experience working with entertainment, technology, and other creative professionals who have faced many of the challenges you face now and will face in the years to come. You’ll enjoy access to a dedicated business management team that takes responsibility for day-to-day financial management, maintaining accurate books and records, ensuring timely bill payment, and proactively monitoring your contractual income and cash flows.
We also take a “big-picture” look at your personal and professional finances, helping you plan for your long-term goals and protecting your personal and business interests as they relate to investments, taxes, real estate acquisitions, insurance coverage, pension savings, health care plans and more.
Additional services for individuals or families at this stage might include:
- Relationship management
- Earnings requirements and cash flow management
- Contract monitoring and management
- Goal-based financial planning
- Private banking
- Assistance in securing financing
- Check writing and general ledger maintenance
- Budgeting and bill paying
- Real estate acquisition
- Property and casualty insurance consulting
- Medical claims management and administration (specialty in guild plans)
- Education planning
- Corporate compensation management (profit sharing, stock options and awards)
- Guild compliance (DGA, SAG, AFTRA, WGA, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC)
- Portfolio allocation and structuring
- Portfolio management reporting