We are seeking a highly motivated IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and under the direction of the Firm’s Technology Team. Primary responsibilities may include code generation; SharePoint / database development; troubleshooting and developing network systems under the supervision of more experienced colleagues.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Tech Team in developing and configuring database in SharePoint, create Power Automate flows to interact with Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, system configuration, data migration and database management
- Support the Tech Team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Perform on-site installation/configuration/repair/recovery/backup/imaging
- Install operating systems as well as PC software installation and hardware installation/repair/replacement as needed
- Manage troubleshooting in various areas of configuration, network connectivity, windows installation, to customer email.
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Familiar with basic programming languages like C++, Java & Python.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Teams, Power Automate and SharePoint
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Submission of a cover letter along with your resume is required.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.